As a Ball Bearing Slide Manufacturer, share some information with you. The small slide rails can have a significant impact on the quality of the entire drawer processing. Depending on where the rails are located, we divide the rails into two categories that are mounted on the bottom of the drawer and mounted on the side of the drawer. The rails mounted on the bottom of the drawer hide the track well, also known as Concealed Slide. Most of the slide rails installed at the bottom of the drawer have a rebound function, which can withstand the weight of the drawer. The slide rail installed at the bottom is more ideal than the rail mounted on the side.
Size and specifications
The slide rails of the drawer are fixed on a curtain track for the movement of other movable parts of the drawer, with grooves or curved guide rails.
The dimensions of the drawer slides are generally 10 inches, 12 inches, 14 inches, 16 inches, 18 inches, 20 inches, 22 inches, 24 inches. You can install different sizes of slide rails according to the size of the respective drawer model.
How to install the drawer slide
1. Firstly assemble the five plates of the drawer, screw on the screws, the drawer panel has a card slot, and there are two small holes in the middle for the installation of the handle.
2. Installation of the drawer slide rails first needs to disassemble the rails, narrowly installed on the drawer side panels, and wide on the cabinet body. When installing, the slide rails are below the flat drawer side panels, and the front flat drawer side panels are in front. Everyone needs to distinguish between before and after.
3. Install the cabinet. First, screw the white plastic hole on the side panel of the cabinet, and then install the wide rail removed from the top. One slide rail is fixed one by one with two small screws. Both sides of the cabinet must be installed and fixed
Please pay attention when installing:
1. Please ensure that there is a gap of 13mm between the drawer and the cabinet;
2. Fully stretch the three-section slide rails, and have a black buckle on the reverse side of the inner rail. Press the left side to separate the inner rails;
3. Fix the outer rail and the middle rail on both sides of the drawer;
4. Fix the inner rails on both sides of the cabinet;
5. Lift the drawer, align the middle rail to the inner rail and slide it into the end.
What is the quality of Slide For Metal Drawer:
Load bearing capacity
The quality of the slides directly affects the load-bearing capacity of the drawer. You can test the load-bearing capacity of the drawer by doing the following: Pull the drawer completely out, press the outer edge of the front of the drawer with your hand, and observe the forward tilt of the drawer from the side. The smaller the forward tilt, the stronger the load-bearing capacity of the drawer.
2. Internal structure
Inside the slide rail is its bearing structure, which is directly related to its load-bearing capacity. There are both steel ball slides and silicon wheel slides on the market. The steel ball slide rails automatically remove the dust and dirt on the slide rails by rolling the steel balls, thereby ensuring the cleanliness of the slide rails and not affecting the sliding function due to the dirt entering the interior. At the same time, the steel ball can spread the force around, ensuring the stability of the drawer horizontally and vertically.
3. Drawer material
The steel drawers are dark silver in color and have a fine texture, and the steel drawer side panels are thicker than aluminum drawers. The powdered steel drawer is lighter in color than the steel drawer and is light silver grey. It is thinner than steel drawers but thicker than aluminum drawers.